What Is A Digital Flipbook?
A Digital Flipbook is an online interactive format for presenting traditional print documents – books, magazines, catalogs or brochures – in web and on variety of mobile devices. This format makes digital issues resemble paper ones and helps drive more attention and engagement to the content.
A publication made with the help of our professional software will look good on any desktop computer, iPhone, iPad or Android tablet/smartphone. Moreover, if you embed the flipbook into your website, it will help you avoid media-break between the website and the document that your readers may experience, when you use PDF files for additional content.
Some Of The Features:
1. Flip book pages by dragging corner, clicking page shadow, scrolling mouse wheel, etc.
2. Use Previous, Next, First or Last buttons or thumbnails to navigate through the pages.
3. Open and view important pages quickly with pre-loading technology, no need to wait for all pages to load.
4. Flip pages automatically with Auto Flip.
5. View page-flipping eBook in full screen.
6. Add annotation text or shapes to highlight.
7. Print out the whole eBook or a selected range of pages.
8. Download uploaded page-flipping eBook or other file while reading book.
9. Double-click to zoom in or zoom out.
10. Share eBook URL via email, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, etc.
11. Turn on/off background sound.
12. Open in the Browser to a specific page by adding a page index to your URL. E.G. www.yourdomain.com/index.html?pageIndex=4.
13. Always show in Minime Style with adding a parameter to URL. E.G. www.yourdomain.com/index.html?alwaysMinimeStyle=true.
14. View page-flipping eBooks in the browser of Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone and Android devices.